- Meehanite whole castings, uniform structure, could sustain various operating environment without deformation and also maintain long-term machine intensity and cutting accuracy.
- Casting base in symmetry design efficiently counteracts thermal stress and chopping stress. Cross ribbed casting base also enhances the rigidity and durability.
- Double column door design with minimum vibration in rapid feed achieves more glossy work pieces and preserves longer tools usage.
- Three axis motors and precise ballscrews transmitting directly strengthen rigidity and higher accuracy.
- C 3 grade precise ballscrews, processing 3°C pre-extension, effectively enhances rigidity and accuracy.
- Adopting heavy load Schneeberger linear guideways, achieves low deformation, superior intensity and high coefficient in absorbing vibration.
- Rapid traverse (X,Y,Z) 24m/min.
- P4 grade sliding bearing spindle reaches 12000 R.P.M
- The inner cooling cycle system in spindle effectively removes the heat which generates from high speed operation. It does not only maintain the spindle in constant temperature for longer spindle usage but also stabilize the chopping accuracy.
- Positioning Accuracy ±0.005/300mm, Repeatability ±0.003/300mm
|Electronic control system|
|Working surface||680 x 580 mm|
|T-slots (Size × Number)||18 x 5 mm (P=110)|
|Max. Table load||600kg / 1320ibs|
|Longitudinal travel (X)||600 mm|
|Cross travel (Y)||550 mm|
|Headstock travel (Z)||400 mm|
|Distance of spindle nose to table top||150~550 mm|
|Spindle speeds||12000 R.P.M.|
|Feed rate||1-12000 mm/min|
|Rapid traverse||24 x 24 x 24 mm/min|
|Tool storage capacity||24|
|Max. Tool (Dia. x Length)||ø77 x 220|
|Max. Tool weight||5|
|Spindle drive motor||α6/12000 7.5KW (10HP) 35NM|
|X-axis||α12/3000i (3KW 12Nm)|
|Y-axis||α12/3000i (3KW 12Nm)|
|Z-axis||α22/3000iB (4KW 22Nm)|
|Machine weight, space and packing|
|Floor space||W=2170mm, L=2460mm|
|Max. machine height||2850mm|
|Power capacity||25 KVA|
|Net weight||6000 kg|
|Packing size (Seaworthy wooden case)||N/A|